Barking — 26 June 2016
Armed Forces Day 2016
- Eastbury Manor House,
Join us for Armed Forces Day 2016 at Eastbury Manor House, a Grade I listed Elizabethan house in Barking on Sunday 26 June from 12noon to 5pm. Admission free.
Armed Forces Day is a chance to show our support for the men and women who make up the Armed Forces community including currently serving troops to Service families, veterans and cadets.
The day’s celebrations will include:
• Historical re-enactors brought to you by Black Knight Historical
• Music by the Polka Dots Trio in the historic Walled Garden
• Demonstrations and displays
• Army recruitment stands
• Crafts activities for children and young people (up to 12yrs old accompanied by a responsible parent/carer)
• Historical tours of Eastbury Manor House with costumed tour guides; themes include history of the house during World War I and World War II
• Fresh food available in the Buttery tearoom