Manchester — 22 June 2021
Armed Forces Day at Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
The Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust (MFT), will be hosting a day dedicated to the Services provided by the Armed Forces Community at The Manchester Royal Infirmary, on our site on Oxford Road. This event will take place on Tuesday the 22nd June 2021 and is open to all. At this event we will be inviting local councils, Armed Forces charities, and CICs’ (community interest companies) to set up on-site showcase their work and efforts at individual stalls. Individuals will be there to engage in conversations and tell their stories to guests. Furthermore, we will be inviting local Medical Armed Forces Regiments to be part of our day to demonstrate skills and practices. There will be a display of military vehicles on-site which will add great value to the event. Overall, the event will be a chance for all to have fun, there will be a host of activities, and something for everyone at our event.
• Grafton Street Multi-storey Car Park – Oxford Rd, Manchester M13 9NQ
Car Park is on the site of the Event location and is a 3-minute walk from Event location.
• Grafton Street Car Park – Multi-storey Car Park, CMMC, Grafton St, Manchester M13 9WL
Car Park is on the site of the Event location and is a 4-minute walk from Event location.
• Q-Park Manchester Hospitals Car Park – Hathersage Rd, Rusholme, Manchester M13 0JJ
Car Park is on the site of the Event location and is a 5-minute walk from Event location.
• Disabled Hospital Parking – The Blvd, Manchester M13 9WU
Car Park is directly next to the Event location.
• Bus Number: 18, 41 Cross City, V1 Vantage, V2 Vantage – The Boulevard – Manchester M13 9WL
This Bus Stop is directly next to the Event location.
• Bus Number: 742, 749 – St Mary’s Bus Stop – Manchester M13 0BH
This Bus Stop is on the site of the Event location and is a 5-minute walk from Event location.
For more information on these services, or to plan your journey please visit: https://tfgm.com/plan-a-journey
• The Manchester Royal Infirmary is based on Oxford Road and are very well connected to the rest of the city. It’s about a 40-minute walk or a 5-minute Car Journey from Manchester Piccadilly Train Station. It’s a 20-minute walk or an 8-minute Car Journey from Manchester Oxford Road Train Station.