It’s really easy to get involved in Armed Forces Day, you can…
- Salute Our Forces – Pay tribute to the British Armed Forces community by sending us a photo or video of yourself or your friends and colleagues saluting on Twitter (@ArmedForcesDay), Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #SaluteOurForces. Don’t forget to tag Bear Grylls, who is supporting this year’s national event (@BearGrylls).
- Stay in touch – Sign up to our newsletter
- Get involved online – Join us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date and show our Armed Forces how important they are to you.
- You too can join in and fly your own Armed Forces Day flag, bunting, hand-wavers, or banners. Search “Armed Forces Day Flag” on your preferred search engine to find your options.
- Attend an event – Please contact the individual event organisers, using the contact details provided, for further information on specific events.
- Hold your own event – If you can’t find an event near you, why not hold your own? From creating an event for your local community to a get-together with family and friends no event is too big or too small for Armed Forces Day.