It’s really easy to get involved in Armed Forces Day, you can…
- Attend an event – There are hundreds of free events taking place across the UK including the National Event in Liverpool.
- Hold your own event – Create a public event or invite your neighbours over to celebrate the amazing work of our troops
- Salute Our Forces – Pay tribute to the British Armed Forces community by sending us a photo or video of yourself or your friends and colleagues saluting on Twitter (@ArmedForcesDay), Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #SaluteOurForces
- Stay in touch – Sign up to our newsletter
- Get involved online – Join us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date and show our Armed Forces how important they are to you.
- You too can join in and fly your own Armed Forces Day flag, bunting, hand-wavers, or banners. Search “armed Forces Day Flag” on your preferred search engine to find your options.
- Armed Forces Day mementoes. You can show your support for Armed Forces Day with a variety of fun branded clothing and other materials, such as caps, gym bags, aprons and mugs. These can be found on the Armed Forces merchandise page.