It’s really easy to get involved in Armed Forces Day, you can…
- Salute Our Forces – Pay tribute to the British Armed Forces community by sending us a photo or video of yourself or your friends and colleagues saluting on Twitter (@ArmedForcesDay), Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #SaluteOurForces
- Stay in touch – Sign up to our newsletter
- Get involved online – Join us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date and show our Armed Forces how important they are to you.
- You too can join in and fly your own Armed Forces Day flag, bunting, hand-wavers, or banners. Search “Armed Forces Day Flag” on your preferred search engine to find your options.
- Attend an event – Please note events may be affected by COVID-19. Please contact the individual event organisers, using the contact details provided, for further information on specific events.
- Hold your own event – Event organisers should refer to the latest COVID-19 Government guidance or seek advice from their Devolved Administration and Local Authority.